Monday, September 19, 2011

What a view!

I'm scrambling to find something to blog as my sneak peek isn't quite ready (it'll be up tomorrow), and remembered this panoramic. This was on my latest trip to Duluth last week. We took this rode as whim to see if we could get a better view of, well, this.
*click to enlarge*
At one point I felt like we were on some mountain in Europe, the road was that curvy.
We pulled over into the "overlook" and I hopped out of the car, eager to find a good vantage point. Mom suggested I stand on the wall. I looked at her like she was crazy. If you can't tell from the photo, its a significant drop. Her response? "I'll hold you." Ha. I peeked over the edge and saw there was about a three foot ledge before it dropped off. Needless to say, I stood on the wall. And here is the proof.
I'm such a rebel. Not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment