Thursday, September 22, 2011

Computer Problems and Frogs

Frogs are not the cause of my computer problems, no worries.



You know its fall when the tree frogs are no longer clinging to the windows. This daring little guy posed for me a few weeks ago. He pretty much stayed there all day.

My laptop is dying a slow and painful death. It has gotten way more than its share of use and abuse. Ok, so maybe its not dying. But it is WAY slow and needs to be replaced. So, needless to say, I've ordered an iMac. All 27 inches of fantastic-ness. Can't wait for it to be delivered. Expect photos. Scratch that. Expect photos AFTER I have finally caught up on all of my personal photos that have been shoved to the back burner. I may share some of those as well. You never know.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment