Friday, September 9, 2011

Weddings, the Fair, and To-Do Lists...

I received the heaviest box to date from my lab today. Seven proof books and a print order is bound to do that. Can I just say I love seeing the bride's face when she sees her photos for the first time? Priceless. And now I am wading thru the large quantity of this weekend's wedding photos. Check back on Monday for their preview!
The fair. We have a love/ hate relationship. I like the spirit of "pride in where we live" that emanates from the Osceola Fair Grounds. I love mini donuts. I strongly dislike trying to find a parking spot. And I have fond memories of watching the parade.
My favorite part of the fair just might be the ArtExplosion. No kidding. From 10-3 tomorrow kids of all ages can run around the ArtBarn creating wonderful artwork. I'm not sure what the stations are this year, but there is always really fun pottery that your child can paint. Live music too! $5 for a wristband, you can come and go all day. Find out more about the ArtBarn*here*.
To-Do lists. It seems like mine is a mile long and getting longer. How about you?
Because all posts are better with a picture, here are a few from the wedding I just completed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment