Saturday, July 7, 2012

Three Generations of Jorgensons

Over the fourth of July, my family gathers for it's annual reunion. We have so much fun!
This wonderful group of people are my cousins. Jeanne and Gary had all of their children and grandchildren in one place... of course we had to take some pictures! (And they've been waiting so patiently for me to post them!)

All nine little ones! (Plus Grandpa Gary and Grandma Jeanne!)

Julia and Michael and their girlies! 

Heidi and Kyle and their handsome young men! 

Zach, Joli, Little Man Z, and Little Miss A! 

Mike, Meagan, Little Mr J, and the newest little one L!

(I just have to say that Zach's family and Mike's family came all the way from Oklahoma for the reunion! Thanks for making the long journey!)

And of course, they had all of this pent up energy... so I had them run around. :)

Thank you so much to all of you! Can't wait to show you the rest of them!

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment