Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rebecca and Matt :: October 8th, 2011

As I mentioned in earlier posts, I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph my cousin Rebecca's wedding. She was such a beautiful bride, and Matt is such a blessed guy.
Take a look at her special day!

(above) Prayer huddle with Rebecca's bride's maids...

Rebecca's Grandpa drove her from her home to the church.... so cute!

My aunt and uncle sang at the wedding, I loved Rebecca and Matt's reactions.
*Also, I had a wonderful second shooter for the day, Simone! The above photo was captured by her.


I just about cried when their foreheads touched during the prayer! LOVE it!

Another wonderful moment captured by Simone.
My grandpa was the pastor.... he did such a great job!
And then the wedding party.... what can I say?! They were SO much fun! Thanks so much to all of you!!
Little Miss L, you were such a great flower girl!
I LOVE this one!
But, this one might be my favorite!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Stow Acres, the lovely reception location! Simone helped me so much by covering the cocktail hour while I was doing the formals. She did a great job on this one.
The first dance!
Such a gorgeous cake! Another great one by Simone, as is the next photo.

Uncle Mark and Rebecca!!! So much love crammed in one photo....
Matt and his mom too!
LOVE this one
Saying good-bye and throwing the bouquet...

And, because there were WAY too many fantastic ones to fit in one post, here is a slideshow!
I hope you enjoy!
Thank you Rebecca and Matt!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment