Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...


My all time favorite thing to photograph? KIDS!
I love kids, all ages and stages. Photographing kids is great, because they haven't mastered the art of hiding their feelings. If they're happy and relaxed, I get some awesome expressions. If they don't really want to smile, they give me the cheesiest smile they've got. They're themselves in front of the camera. I love it.
I make a point of being kid-friendly in my sessions. I talk to them before we get started. What's your favorite thing about school? (Usually the answer is recess) Do you have a favorite color? How old are you? I want them to feel comfortable with me before I bring out the big, scary camera. And then its all fun. We play peek-a-boo behind a tree. Jump in puddles (see photo). Sing songs...
My priority is giving you professional quality portraits of your child/ children that you will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment