Monday, May 23, 2011

A beginning...

To my *one* follower.... Hello!
My hope is to blog twice a week about what Ever After Photography is doing and photographing. My goal is to be an official, legal photography business starting June 1st (starting the paperwork today!). This means, of course, that I have to have a blog. ;) I already have a website, which I just revamped, and you can check it out *here*.

So, what are we doing?

At the moment, I'm in the process of moving back home from college. Unpacking, sorting, cleaning, and organizing isn't my strong suit, but I'm getting there.

I just started helping out with the St. Croix ArtBarn's production of Up North! and its going to be great! Come check it out June 17, 18, 24, and 25 at 7! I'm sure some photos will make an appearance here... there are so many cuties!!

No sessions this week, as of yet, but I'm excited to drop into OHS and talk to some students who are interested in furthering their education in the art field. :)


This is my nephew Kaleb... you'll be seeing much more of him... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment