Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Walk in the Park

I seriously love this family.
Take a look at their spectacular session, and you'll fall in love too.
Promise.



Kelly and Anne Marie, your family is so wonderful! 


The leaf throwing was a spur of the moment idea, and yet I think this might be my favorite image.



Although, this one is tough to beat too!


Way to go, Mr C! You have such a great smile. Watch out girls.


Miss S! How are you so grown up already! You are so sweet and I loved watching you interact with your siblings!


Miss K, you have such a fun personality! You kept me smiling the whole session.


Little Miss S, you are adorable. My heart melted a little when you held my hand as we walked back to the bridge. 

Thanks K family for having me photograph you!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment