Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happily Ever After:: Vickie and Pat 08/13/2011

I had the privilege of photographing Vickie and Pat's wonderful wedding last weekend. They are such a great couple, and their love shines thru each and every one of the photos! I hope you enjoy!

Vickie got ready with her bridesmaids at the AmericInn right next door to the wedding location. This group of girls definitely knows how to have fun! I LOVED all of the details on Vickie's dress.
Vickie and Pat decided to see each other before the ceremony so we would have plenty of time for photos, we called it a "First Look". Pat's reaction to his beautiful bride was priceless. I do admit to being a little teary-eyed behind the camera.
And then we moved on to the more formal portraits. Could they be any more GORGEOUS?
I loved Vickie's bouquet! Her florist was Apple Blossom Floral, and they did a fantastic job.

I LOVE this photo. Moments after becoming Mr and Mrs!
So, funny story. In between the ceremony and reception, the wedding party went down town in a wagon pulled by the bride's dad on a tractor. It was a very fun and unique idea. The photo below was taken right in front of their destination. The only hitch (no pun intended. ok, maybe a little) was that there wasn't parking space on main street. Which meant that they pulled around the back and parked in the parking lot there. No problem, right? I realized this about ten seconds too late. I ended up running down the sidewalk. Seriously. I RAN. I must have looked like a crazy person sprinting down main street holding a camera.

Their first dance!
Would you like to know another secret, Internet? I fell off my chair while trying to get this lovely photo. Not once, but twice.


Thank you so much Vickie and Pat for having me be a part of your special day!!! Take a peek at the slideshow below!!


No comments:

Post a Comment