Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Updates

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! I certainly did!
And yesterday I had two fantastic sessions, so stay tuned for photos!

Here's a peek at my holiday week/ weekend:

The Sletten Family Reunion! We crammed 54 people on this deck... LOVE the result. Gotta love self-timers. :)

Lots of cousins and family fun...

(Above) And I even got to play around with a Lensbaby!
(Above) Don't forget fireworks! These weren't actually on the Fourth. My neighbor works at a fireworks store and we had our own little fireworks celebration in my back yard.
After the Reunion, my aunt and her family came to my house! We had so much fun! And since we were all together, we went to a park and took this wonderful family portrait! I'm sure I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment