Monday, June 20, 2011

Busy Week!

Why am I blogging at 9:00pm, you may ask?
Good question! I'm asking myself the same thing.
The answer? Crazy busy week this week!

Today: First Senior Session of the season! Woot Woot! Plus, my Monkey was here today. Cutie.
Tomorrow: (if it doesn't rain) A baby session and an engagement session!
Wednesday: A possible family session.
Thursday: If we don't do the session on Wednesday, it'll probably end up being Thursday. Then, speed thru of Up North!
Friday: Up North! at the ArtBarn!
Saturday: Another Senior Session! (So excited!) And then another performance of Up North!

To top all of these wonderful sessions off, I have two fantastic sessions from last week to finish editing and deliver! Oh, and paperwork. :/ Gotta love paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment